NYU New Student Send-Offs
Your departure for NYU will be here before you know it. Come meet some of your future classmates and their parents!
New Student Send-Offs are an opportunity to begin building a local network even before arriving on campus. Hosted by current NYU families or NYU Alumni Relations, these casual receptions with light refreshments provide you with the opportunity to meet new people and learn what to expect when you arrive at NYU.
Send-offs are planned at locations around the world. Please see below for a list of locations and dates, and please check back as more information becomes available.
Registration opens in mid-May 2014.
Registration is required, and space at each event is limited. Please respond promptly so our parent hosts may plan accordingly.
For more information, contact email@example.com or (212) 998-6912.
- Phoenix, Saturday, June 21
- Bay Area, Tuesday, July 15
- Bay Area, Wednesday, July 16
- Los Angeles, Thursday, July 17
- Los Angeles, Saturday, July 19
- Orange County, Sunday, July 20
- Greenwich, TBD
- Hartford, Saturday, August 16
- Washington, DC, Tuesday, July 29
- Fort Lauderdale, Saturday, July 12
- Miami, Sunday, July 13
- Orlando, Tuesday, July 8
- Tampa, Wednesday, July 9
- Atlanta, Saturday, July 26
- Baltimore, Wednesday, July 30
- Detroit, Saturday, June 28
- Minneapolis, Monday, June 30
- Raleigh/Durham, Sunday, July 27
- Bergen County, Sunday, August 10
- Essex County, Saturday, July 12
- Union County, TBD
- Smithtown, Saturday, August 17
- Cleveland, Thursday, June 26
- Philadelphia, Monday, July 28
- Austin, Saturday, August 9
- Dallas, Sunday, August 10
- Houston, Thursday, August 7
- Hong Kong, Thursday, June 19
- Istanbul, TBD
- Manila, Tuesday, July 29
- Mumbai, TBD
- Singapore, Sunday, June 15
- Taipei, Sunday, June 22
- Vancouver, Wednesday, June 25