NYU Talk & Interactive in New Delhi
7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Lemon Tree Premiere
Delhi Airport, Asset No. 6, Aerocity Hospitality District
New Delhi, India 110037
The NYU Alumni Club in Delhi takes immense pleasure in inviting you for an Interactive Session & Tour
with Mr. Patu Keswani, Founder & CMD of Lemon Tree Hotels
, one of India’s fastest growing chains of upscale business and leisure hotels.
This event is free of charge and is open to alumni from all NYU Schools and their guests. Please RSVP at your earliest convenience by clicking on the "Registration" button above.
About Lemon Tree Hotels:
Lemon Tree Hotels is one of India’s fastest growing chains of upscale business and leisure hotels started by Mr Patu Keswani in 2002. The chain owns 24 hotels & 2800 owned and operated rooms in 14 cities in India.
• Ranked #67 in the Top 100 Great Places to Work For 2013
• 16 hotels have been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
• Outlook Traveller Readers Choice Award 2012: Best Mid-range Hotel Chain in India
• Lonely Planet Travel Awards 2013: Amongst the top two brands of Best Hotel For Value
• National Award, Government of India - Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment: Best Employer (2011) and Barrier-free Environment for Persons with Disabilities (2012)
About Mr. Patu Keswani:
Patanjali "Patu" Keswani is the chairman and managing director of Lemon Tree Hotels. He is a maverick entrepreneur and is known for his unique outlook on life. This IIT Delhi and IIM Kolkata alumnus started his career with Tata Administrative Services and ended up at Taj, finding the hospitality sector more service-oriented and interesting. He spent 15 years with the TATA group and left as Senior Vice President to join A T Kearney, A top notch consulting firm, and finally in 2002 started his own chain of hotels. His philosophy is that he wants employees of Lemon Tree to enjoy their work, have fun and feel no stress while at work.